Saturday 29 October 2011

Spanish lessons on my sofa- language learning by Skype!

Skype Lessons- chatting Spanish on the sofa
I'm currently into my 4th Skype lesson. My teachers, from Honduras and Venezuela are two lovely chaps, one a business owner another a student.

We talk in 100% Spanish, except when I don't know a word or phrase. I have both fluency and accuracy classes- both of which I need some help with! When I first started learning via Skype I didn't realise what it would be like.

While learning a language via Skype is amazing, what is equally as incredible is finding out about the lives,lifestyles, culture, history and perspective of the teacher. I've learnt so much about so many things, next time I'm going to post some of the interesting facts, figures, pics and videos that pop up in the class- they're always entertaining.

If you have an interest in learning a language via one to one lessons on Skype email me on: info@eurolanguageholidays.com

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment